If you’re reading this post, you too have probably been struggling with weight loss and weight control. I have been dealing with this issue for a long time. I’ve tried many diets and exercise programs. With some diets I loss weight and others there was no change, still I continued to try.
I personally don’t like the word diet. When I say I’m going on a diet, I think of the chocolate cake I can’t have (even if I haven’t had it for months), the thought of a diet means I can’t have it at all.
If you’re anything like me you probably feel that your food choices are limited once you start your diet.
Here are some things I have finally learned.
- You can eat what you want, as long as you eat in moderation.
- Planning your meals in advance keeps you from overeating.
- Going to the grocery store with a list really helps.
- Reviewing a restaurant menu online and deciding what to order in advance, keeps you from ordering what your best friend or spouse may have and you feel so much better later.
- It’s exciting to discover new ways to enjoy your favorite foods.
I will introduce to lots of information about weight loss, weight management and control. You will discover programs, books, articles, tools, tips and more.
I hope you will find this sight to become a resource for your weight planning lifestyle needs and try some of the ideas and suggestions offered.
Welcome to My Weight Goal